Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sage LR beta2 issue

collegeinthewoodscollegeinthewoods Alum Member
in General 26 karma

I just opened the website to a notification that I should try the quicker + better way to learn logic with 7sage's beta 2 version. I edited my settings but lost all progress, I try to return to the lesson I was working on and it says "not included in subscription" , I tried to undo the update but the checkbox disappears from settings the second you open the page?
I want to undo this beta version and just go back to my progress on standard. #help #admin

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited April 2023 5740 karma

Hi @mirasilv I am so sorry about that. You can toggle back to the Core Curriculum version 1 by tapping on "Switch to v1" just below the blue "Continue" button near the top of the Syllabus page. See the GIF below:

If you would like to switch to the Core Curriculum version 2 again, tap on same button. This time it should say "Switch to v2." See the screenshot below:

• aroney444-1-1-1-1aroney444-1-1-1-1 Core Member
    5 karma

I do not see any option to turn the beta2 version logic on anywhere. It was there, and now it's not. I may be missing something, but I'm frustrated with looking all over for it.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1431 karma

@aroney444-1-1-1-1 I just gave your account access to the new Core Curriculum v2, you should now be able to access the new LR lessons in the Syllabus.

• chandrasmith254chandrasmith254 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

Got your point.

• saundramartin644saundramartin644 Free Trial Member
    edited May 2023 4 karma

@chandrasmith254 said:
    Got your point.

What you got?I understand your concern. If you're looking for the greatest online writing services, check out https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/speedypaper/ . You will find several sites with reviews here, and these reviews will help you choose the best website for completing your college projects.