Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Redoing Logic Games to improve speed

Hi, is there a way to choose logic games that you specifically want to improve your speed on without having to take the whole preptest again? I know there are drills for different types of logic games, but I want to choose specific logic games that I want to redo and improve my speed on. Is there a way I can do that with the drill format?

Comments

• Aaron HendrixAaron Hendrix Alum Member
    25 karma

I do most of my prep with individual games just through LawHub. It doesn't have the advantage of the analytics of 7Sage, but it does let you practice with the exact same page layout, color, text size, and highlighting mechanics you will have on test day. You just start a new test on LawHub, select "practice mode", and then you can skip directly to the section/game you want (games are always section 1 on LawHub, which is dumb... but that's a different discussion). I have a separate timer I run so I can track my speed on individual games.

However, if you want to use the 7Sage interface, you can do that as well. You can just build a drill with a single game. Just pick Logic Games from "section type to show", and it will have a list of every logic game (ever I think!) in chronological order.

It's a pretty awesome resource for doing exactly what you are trying to do. You can drill the same game over and over, or set up a drill with 2+ specific games you want to try back to back. I find myself using it more and more actually. For LR and RC, I think working with the exact LawHub interface is more important to get familiar with, but I think that is somewhat less important for LG.

• KelllyyyKelllyyy Live Member
    43 karma

there's an option to redo q you got wrong