Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Took April exam and hope to start in Fall 2023

alonsogaralonsogar Live Member
edited April 2023 in General 69 karma

I just wanted input from someone who may be in the same situation as mine.

I took the April exam and registered for the June on already. Whether you are in the same situation or not, would one
be kidding themselves if your goal is to gain 8-13 points with the studying that can happen in the time gap between now and the June exam?

Would you hold taking the June exam and postpone it (as well as your law school journey)?

Comments

• seriouslydeafoseriouslydeafo Core Member
    30 karma

Hi! I'm in the same boat as you. I took the April test and hopefully my score is good enough to apply to some of the schools here in nyc. I'm about to begin studying for the June test tomorrow just in case my April score didn't turn out all right. I'm definitely betting on the April or June test to get me in this fall 2023. If you feel you can jump a few points up for June test, I say definitely go for it. If you need more time, you should postpone it for August test and get ready for the next cycle.

• alonsogaralonsogar Live Member
    69 karma

@seriouslydeafo said:
    Hi! I'm in the same boat as you. I took the April test and hopefully my score is good enough to apply to some of the schools here in nyc. I'm about to begin studying for the June test tomorrow just in case my April score didn't turn out all right. I'm definitely betting on the April or June test to get me in this fall 2023. If you feel you can jump a few points up for June test, I say definitely go for it. If you need more time, you should postpone it for August test and get ready for the next cycle.

If you don't mind me asking, how did it go for you, score-wise?

• amorramorr Live Member
    15 karma

I plan to attend in Fall 2024. I took the April exam, my first try, and it did not go as well as expected. I let my nerves get the best of me. I scored 10 points lower than my average practice test score. I canceled my score and I'm planning to take the June LSAT after thoroughly studying. I believe I need the most help in Reading Comprehension - which the courses offered are awesome! Going to take my first practice test after lessons to see if there is any improvement.