Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help! How worth it is the Reading Comprehension Curriculum?

thscr176thscr176 Member
in General 11 karma

I am running low on time before I am going to take my LSAT. Is the RC portion of the curriculum worth going through after finishing LR and LG? Or would it be more beneficial to start PT'ing instead? I have about 1 month to go before my LSAT test date and I just started working through LG.

I plan on practicing (drilling) LR sections every week to stay on top of that and keep practicing while going through the LG course (which is way shorter than the LR course oh my gosh). When I did my diagnostic PT, it stood out to me that a lot of RC questions are similar to, if not the same as, certain LR questions. So, I guess my question is: is there anything super noteworthy that comes out of the RC portion? Or will drilling LR questions suffice?

Comments

• yhtkimyhtkim Core Member
    208 karma

While there are similarities between the two sections, LR and RC are fundamentally different beasts. Only drilling LR questions won't suffice. Given your time constraints, I recommend watching the first four lessons of the RC curriculum and paying especially close attention to low-res summarizing (the third lesson). Low-res is what helps me tackle the more convoluted passages. But keep in mind that I'm no expert. This is just my two cents. Good luck, friend! (I average -2 on RC, if that's important.)

• thscr176thscr176 Member
    11 karma

Thank you for the advice!