Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tips on staying motivated and positive?

danielle613danielle613 Alum Member
edited May 2023 in General 25 karma

In dire need...

Comments

• RavinderRavinder Alum Member
    869 karma

I found LSAT studying became more fun when I just did a short bursts of quality studying each day. For example, I wasted over one year doing the typical timed PTs and blind review without much progress. Surprisingly, my real progress came when I just started doing one question as a time but studied is over and over till I could see patterns for how to eliminate the wrong answers more quickly and how to recognize the right answer. This became like a fun puzzle. I did just one Logic came per day, 5 LR questions, and one RC passage but studied one question at a time with immediate feedback loop. I stopped doing timed PTs and rapidly improved. Eventually got a 177. Also, recommend a book called a way of life by William Osler. It is only 30 pages or so. Changed my life. Osler was one of the four founding fathers of of Johns Hopkins Medical School and this book is from a lecture he gave to medical students about how to be successful in life. His lessons apply to anyone, not just medical student. Hope this helps

• RavinderRavinder Alum Member
    869 karma

Sorry for the typos. Just tired