Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get PT score after completing PT by doing drills?

nessaaarnessaaar Core Member
in General 35 karma

I have yet to sit down and do full length PTs. I've been studying using the drill feature - so I'll do 2 games, 1/2 LR, 2 passages, etc. - and I'll complete parts of the PT little by little. I completed all sections of PT 70, but still unable to see my score?

Can I only see my score when I sit down and do full length PTs? Or will I only see my scores if I study going Practice > PrepTests > doing 1 section at a time?

I want to keep track of my PT scores without doing full PTs just yet and utilizing the drill feature. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Comments

• sucralosedaddysucralosedaddy Alum Member
    310 karma

After you're done with all your sections (or as your doing it), click on the Preptest to take it, and then click "covert to paper" and enter your answers there.

You will just be missing the timing on your pt data.

• nessaaarnessaaar Core Member
    35 karma

@sucralosedaddy Thank you so much! How would I be able to see my BR score though?

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2023 598 karma

Hi @nessaaar,

When you finish a PrepTest, and tap the “I completed Blind Review” button, the “End Blind Review” button, and then the "Show Results" button, you will see your "Blind Review Score" together with your Actual Score and Results by Section. See the sample screenshot below:

In the question performance table, you'll be able to view your results and whether you got the question right or wrong for the timed section and Blind Review. The one in blue color is your Blind Review answers. See the sample screenshot below:

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• sucralosedaddysucralosedaddy Alum Member
    310 karma

@nessaaar if you've done BR in the drills, just click on the number next to the question and it will give a drop down of place to input your BR answer choice. You can also press the "~" button.