Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). LSAT Studying Frustration - 7Sage Forum

LSAT Studying Frustration

LilTay33LilTay33 Live Member
in General 5 karma

I just started studying for the LSAT. It has been a week now. I am in the logical reasoning section of the study plan. I watch the videos and get to the drills and miss most of the questions then get frustrated, annoyed, and all the above. What is a way to combat this? I quickly get discouraged and want to give up thinking that this is not for me. What does everyone suggest?

Comments

• holmesvcholmesvc Live Member
    39 karma

Hello! All those feelings you described are emotions the LSAT writers want you to feel. They seriously try to bring out the worst in us. While it does get easier, I don't know anyone who has enjoyed studying for this test (I still have days where studying makes me cry, lol) but, the sooner you accept that this is all just a game, the more manageable it gets. Also, reassure yourself that this exam is learnable. You are entirely capable of doing well on it. I really believe the first week is a the hardest! Good luck :)