Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June LSAT Technical Setup

clubNW1414clubNW1414 Alum Member
in General 20 karma

Hi all, would really appreciate advice from anyone who has taken the LSAT recently. LSAC sent us a temporary login for proctorio to use when we registered for a time slot, however I tried to create my own account on proctorU and it wouldn't let me. Does anyone know how to set up Proctor U before test day? Do we need our ow account or do we use the temporary login? Thank you! #help

Comments

• 33 karma

Hi clubNW1414, I am also taking the June LSAT! I did not use the temporary login, as I had already attached my LSAC account to ProctorU, but I would use it if I were you so that your exact test registration number translates over. Best of luck!

• Aumber10Aumber10 Alum Member
    6 karma

I used the temporary log in first, then from there I was able to edit my details under account settings to change my password etc. You should be able to select your account details on ProctorU and make account changes!

• alonsogaralonsogar Live Member
    69 karma

If all doesn't work, call Proctor u or e-mail them, if that doesn't work call LSAC. I know it sounds obvious but you'll save precious time and there's nothing wrong with asking.