TONIGHT! PT58 BR | 8pm ET

nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
in Study Groups 7965 karma

PT58 BR Tonight at 8pm ET

Come on. We've got 63 days until October 3rd. You don't seriously have other plans for tonight, besides PT58 BR?

Make Putin proud. BR with us tonight at 8pm ET!

Note on all groups

• For the newbies: Add me on Skype, using handle nikkers625 .
  • For the regulars: Please let me know if you plan to join tonight's session and have not yet been added to the conversation.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So please do not check your answers beforehand :-) Or if you do, just try not to say things like "No, guys, I checked, it's D."
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • PLEASE ... Ask questions !!!! In so doing you are giving others the opportunity to uncover weaknesses in their own understanding, review fundamentals, and ultimately improve their own score. And you're giving yourself the opportunity to do the same. Wow, such harmonious learning experience.
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments