Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website Slow to Load/Errors

cdemers2931cdemers2931 Alum Member
in General 30 karma

Is anyone having trouble with the 7sage website lately? It often takes forever to load when trying to create a new problem set and sometimes doesn't load at all. The issue is not my wifi nor my computer as I have been on different devices/networks.

Comments

• offy0c-1-1offy0c-1-1 Live Member
    244 karma

I had the same issue before. You probably need to delete some of your old drills to help the drills load faster.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2023 1452 karma

@cdemers2931 said:
    Is anyone having trouble with the 7sage website lately? It often takes forever to load when trying to create a new problem set and sometimes doesn't load at all. The issue is not my wifi nor my computer as I have been on different devices/networks.

I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues loading and creating Drills! Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce this issue on my end. I was able to create and take a new Drill without any issues, I am using Mac on Chrome.

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following:

1. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

2. Try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser so that I can further investigate the issue.

Please also let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I am here to help!

• fowlerds3sa24fowlerds3sa24 Free Trial Member
    1 karma

@"Cherry - Student Service" said:

@cdemers2931 said:

I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues loading and creating Drills! Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce this issue on my end. I was able to create and take a new Drill without any issues, I am using Mac on Chrome.

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following:

1. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/coreball

2. Try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser so that I can further investigate the issue.

Please also let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I am here to help!

I believe it will be really beneficial. Thank you very much for sharing.