Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to book testing center August 2023 LSAT

shannon.18shannon.18 Core Member
edited July 2023 in August 2023 LSAT 4 karma

booking test dates and times for the August LSAT opened on July 6th at 5pm (EST) and when it first went online there was a problem with booking online tests so I believe this made a lot of people book in person even if there preference was online. Due to this, since the beginning I was unable to book my test in person and it has said there are no test centers in all of Ontario Canada I called the help line but they have basically told me their unable to do anything about it. Should I wait and see if a spot opens up or just resign myself to doing it online? Im really worried about doing an online exam because I'm worried the proctoring system will flag me fo simply stretching my neck or looking away from my screen accidentally. Any advice would be helpful!

Comments

• MMMarieMMMMarieM Alum Member
    15 karma

Hi Shannon

I also am in Ontario Canada and I was apart of the chaos on July 6 as well. I got on at 5pm exactly and waited it out for 4 hours and finally got a place in Toronto (which is about 2 hrs away from me) even though there were options in my city but availability was already gone. I don't think they were ready for the volume of people wanting to do it in person and did not designate nearly enough spots. Anyways, that being said, I don't know if any spots will open up as they were gone within minutes, but you could wait a little bit because I believe the online sign up is open a bit longer. I understand why you do not want to do it in online, I feel the exact same way and know that the stress is not worth it for me so I will just have to commute. I don't know if this is any help for you moving forward but I wish you all the best of luck trying to figure this nightmare out!

• rdyoung12rdyoung12 Alum Member
    306 karma

I can't wait for these people to interrupt me during an official exam (sarcasm)!