Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

clean copies

spittingnickelsspittingnickels Live Member
in Logic Games 142 karma

when JY says to print "ten clean copies" of games in order to memorize the inferences of games, which games is he talking about? just the games featured in the videos in the LG core curriculum? or is he talking about those AS WELL as the games in the problem sets? and if hes also talking about the games in the problem sets, how many of those is he talking about?

i like the idea of doing a game repeatedly and unremittingly until ive memorized it. i just dont know on which games im supoosed to be practicing this strategy. thank you

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2245 karma

JY is referring to any game you attempt, meaning the games featured in the videos and the problem sets, but also games you attempt independently while drilling or taking practice tests. As for the number of games he's talking about, there's no specific amount. The general idea is that you should repeat any game that gives you trouble until you can complete it with 100% accuracy under the target time. For some people, they may only come across games that give them trouble very occasionally. For others, they may struggle with nearly every game they attempt. As a result, the amount of games you repeat can vary drastically from someone else. I hope this helps!