Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR Wrong Answer Journal

tiptonmaudetiptonmaude Core Member

How do you guys review your wrong answer journal? Once I fill in the information about why i got it wrong and why the right answer is right etc, i just move on and don't really review after. Does anyone have a good system?

Comments

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    797 karma

I just look at it during free time. I don't think there is necessarily a correct system for it.. just browse over it when you aren't doing anything else and see if you make the same mistakes that you did previously. I try to go over it for like 15 min a day.

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    253 karma

Hi @tiptonmaude,

Just in case you didn't know, you can find all your notes from your Wrong Answer Journal on this page: https://7sage.com/notes/

I hope this helps!

• mhvargas047mhvargas047 Core Member
    6 karma

I keep it at the back of my notebook for review prior to a practice test. This refreshes my memory on ways I can get questions wrong.

There's no set way to go about it. It's meant for you to learn from your mistakes and to make sure never to make those mistakes again so periodic review is helpful.