Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting on Behalf of a 7Sage User: Why do I always perform better in the first LR section...

Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
edited July 2023 in Logical Reasoning 848 karma

[I am posting on behalf of a 7Sage user. Please feel free to leave your comments below. Thank you for your help!]

Why do I always perform better for the first LR section and worse off for the second LR?

Show Related Discussions

Comments

• Cynical Bean CounterCynical Bean Counter Alum Member
    66 karma

For me it's either lack of stamina or the fact that after I see a certain question type a bunch in one section, I start assuming that's the type of question being asked currently in section 2. An example would be a quarter of section 1 having MSS, but since a strengthening question in section 2 uses the same topics in the MSS of section 1, I jump the gun and answer it as what most strongly supports rather than what strengthens the argument. Maybe stamina or laziness plays into this.

• CurveDestroyerCurveDestroyer Alum Member
    30 karma

Yes! Even when the first section has more difficult questions, I always do worse on the second section. I think it has to do with stamina, focus, etc. This is one of the things that's holding my LR score from improving.