Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why can you not edit a reply after 5 mins, or delete it?...

GalateaGalatea Core Member
in General 92 karma

So as it turns out, I wrote a reply, 7Sage did not recognize the way I wrote a Some Arrow and just turned all of those instances into blank space. The moment I submitted my reply the tab failed to load. I got it back after about 2 mins. Only then did I realize that the Some Arrows were removed. So I tried to run through and edit it with less than 3 mins. I was not able to.

Then I realized my entire reply was incorrect from the start. Really it should be deleted so it does not waste peoples' time or mislead them.

So not only can I not edit it, I can not delete it either? And this website has been around like 10+ years?... There are a number of very easy/trivial things that should have been fixed years ago.

If someone has the ability to remove my trash reply, it is here: https://7sage.com/lesson/advanced-valid-forms-review/ then select Most Likes, scroll down to "2ndTimestheCharm"'s comment, I am the 3rd reply.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    648 karma

@"Jacob Blumberg" I'm so sorry for the trouble. I've gone ahead and removed your reply. Thanks a bunch for taking the time to give us your thoughts on editing and deleting replies. Your feedback is super valuable, and I'll definitely pass it on to our product team. If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you have more suggestions, we're here to listen and ready to help. Thanks once again!