Webinar: Law Admissions Deans' Roundtable––SCOTUS Decision and Start of Cycle Cont'd

Tajira McCoyTajira McCoy Member Administrator Admissions Consultant
edited September 2023 in Law School Admissions 709 karma

Greetings, 7Sagers!

On Wednesday, August 30 at 8pm ET, join 7Sage admissions consultant Tajira McCoy for another panel discussion with law school admissions deans from across the country. For this conversation, hear from representatives of Boston College, Catholic University, Howard University, Loyola Los Angeles, Loyola University Chicago, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, as they weigh in on the start of a new admissions cycle and continue talk on the Supreme Court's decision on affirmative action. We'll be reserving extra time to tackle more of your questions and hope to see you there!

Register here: https://7sage.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MOJN4mGZRLylp1jFLwAKkQ#/registration.

Note: A recording will be uploaded to our podcast once it's edited for sound quality.

Comments

• dmendoza1228dmendoza1228 Core Member
    8 karma

Hello! I am very interested but I am having problems signing up, it says my email is not registered although I have an active 7Sage subscription and Zoom account.

• caitlinhartman89-1caitlinhartman89-1 Live Member
    58 karma

@dmendoza1228 said:
    Hello! I am very interested but I am having problems signing up, it says my email is not registered although I have an active 7Sage subscription and Zoom account.

I'm having the same issue.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2023 612 karma

@dmendoza1228 @"caitlinhartman89-1" I'm so sorry for the trouble. To confirm, may I know if you used an email address associated with a Zoom account when you tried to register?

I tried it on my end, and I was able to register using my Zoom email address:

Please note that you need to log in to your 7Sage account using your 7Sage login details to access the webinar link, but you do need to use your email address that is associated with your Zoom account in order to register.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you are still having issues or if you have any questions.

• Tyler Ann EberhartTyler Ann Eberhart Alum Member
    23 karma

@"Mary - Student Service" said:
    @dmendoza1228 @"caitlinhartman89-1" I'm so sorry for the trouble. To confirm, may I know if you used an email address associated with a Zoom account when you tried to register?

I tried it on my end, and I was able to register using my Zoom email address:

Please note that you need to log in to your 7Sage account using your 7Sage login details to access the webinar link, but you do need to use your email address that is associated with your Zoom account in order to register.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you are still having issues or if you have any questions.

Thank you so much Mary! I was having the same error but after confirming the correct email address I was able to register.

• txx12345txx12345 Core Member
    7 karma

I am having the same issue with the email account.. It says "authorized registrants only".

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2023 848 karma

Hey @txx12345,

Sorry for the trouble! I tried to replicate it, but I wasn't able to. I managed to register for the webinar using my Zoom account. Please refer to the screenshot below:

Please note that you need to log in to your 7Sage account using your 7Sage login details to access the webinar link. However, make sure you use the email address associated with your Zoom account to register.

I hope this clarifies things! Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues or if you have any questions.

• joseph.p.johnsjoseph.p.johns Core Member
    4 karma

@"Tajira McCoy" said:
    Greetings, 7Sagers!

On Wednesday, August 30 at 8pm ET, join 7Sage admissions consultant Tajira McCoy for another panel discussion with law school admissions deans from across the country. For this conversation, hear from representatives of Boston College, Catholic University, Howard University, Loyola Los Angeles, Loyola University Chicago, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, as they weigh in on the start of a new admissions cycle and continue talk on the Supreme Court's decision on affirmative action. We'll be reserving extra time to tackle more of your questions and hope to see you there!

Register here: https://7sage.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MOJN4mGZRLylp1jFLwAKkQ#/registration.

Note: A recording will be uploaded to our podcast once it's edited for sound quality.

@"Tajira McCoy" said:
    Greetings, 7Sagers!

@"Tajira McCoy" said:
    Greetings, 7Sagers!

• joseph.p.johnsjoseph.p.johns Core Member
    4 karma

I am graduating college two years early and will be twenty years old. Will applying directly out of undergrad hurt my chances of admission?

• LabledTupperwareLabledTupperware Core Member
    4 karma

So excited to be here, what an awesome panel of tenured professionals!!

• SL412023SL412023 Live Member
    edited August 2023 12 karma

Thanks for the webinar. It was really informative!