Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Discord Study Server

bailey.luberbailey.luber Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited August 2023 in Study Groups 350 karma

Hi all,

🚨 Looking to meet other actual humans that are just as crazy as you to want to study for this beast of a test? 🚨

The search ends here, with our 7Sage Study Server on Discord.

If you've been following along with this story, you may remember our score-segmented Discord servers for finding study groups. If not, perfect! Ignore me. As we continue to learn how to make 7Sage a better place for everyone to learn the LSAT, we're streamlining the study spaces we offer to best meet your needs.

I've retired two of our servers ("145-155 Scorers" and "155-165 Scorers"), rebranded what used to be the "165-175+ Scorers," and will be inviting everyone currently in each of those servers to join our (unified) "7Sage Study Server!" We'll have more brilliant minds to lean on when you're stuck, more study sessions, and more discussions. If that overwhelms you, fear not, for there will still be channels to meet with smaller groups.

📣 To anyone looking for an ongoing study hub with multiple chatrooms and voice/video lounges all in one place, join us:

https://discord.gg/9FKeyhmqs3

Check it out, introduce yourself under # introductions, start posting questions you need a second opinion on under the # help page, plan meeting times under # session-planning, and explore all of the other channels. We can add more rooms and grow as we go!

🙋‍♀️ I posted an assignment in the # session-planning page. Go there, get started, and join me in the General Voice Channel from 9-10 pm ET on Wednesday, August 30th and Thursday August 31st to talk it through and kick off some productive studying.

P.S. If I've learned anything about Discord in the past few weeks, its that those links that claim to "never expire" still somehow stop working at a point. I will be checking in every few days to make sure the link works, but don't hesitate to comment below if you have any trouble joining, or any questions at all!

Comments

• bailey.luberbailey.luber Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    350 karma

Hey y'all! I'll be in the General room of this server chatting and answering questions for another 10 minutes if y'all wanna join! And tomorrow at the same time, 9-10 pm ET!

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    650 karma

sign me up 100%

• bailey.luberbailey.luber Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    350 karma

Hey y'all, come to my study session in this Discord server: https://discord.gg/SCQkxZ3h?event=1149429200986583191

Session time (ET): Tonight, September 7th from 9-9:30 ET (y'all are welcome to hang out for longer)
    Voice Channel to meet in: General
    Section Focus (RC, LR, LG, other): Ask Me Anything, focused on building better study methods and groups
    Any prep?: bring a question! Don't come empty-handed. Also, fill out this survey beforehand and come ready to talk about what you want out of study groups: https://7sage.typeform.com/study-group?utm_source=forum

• brindae1-1brindae1-1 Alum Member
    27 karma

Hi I’m having trouble joining. Can you post a new link please?