Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do I Re-take

k_tyler1k_tyler1 Alum Member
edited August 2023 in General 6 karma

After getting my score from the August LSAT today I'm totally at a loss. I took my first LSAT in June and scored a 157 which was not where I wanted to be. I then buckled down and studied harder for the August LSAT. I was averaging 163's right before the first go around of the test. I, along with most everyone had problems with my August LSAT. I choose to take it again and I truly felt that the test went well. I got my score back again today and I once again got a 157. I was really hoping to submit my applications as early as possible because I know that the earlier the better. Should I sacrifice this to take the test again? I am just worried that waiting until the end of October (when the October test score comes out) is going to be too long and hurt me in the long run of the admissions process. Please help I am very unsure of what to do at this point and the date to register for the October test closes tomorrow. I have a strong GPA (3.76) and good extra curriculars and I am not trying to make t14 or anything but I still want to get into the best schools that I can.

1. Do I re-take9 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%