Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Study Buddies for LSAT Prep (October LSAT)

Saleb GhiaseeSaleb Ghiasee Live Member

I'm on the hunt for a study buddy or study buddies to join me on my LSAT prep journey. I'm looking for someone who are committed and driven.

Here's a bit about where I'm at: I've been scoring in the 168-172 range, with my best performance hitting 177 (somehow!). I was initially signed up for the September LSAT, but I decided to drop it because I didn't feel consistent yet. My new plan is to take the October test.

My study routine involves taking one practice test per week and doing focused drilling. I've mastered LG, so I'm looking to improve my RC and LR. Of course, if you need help with LG or any other area, I'm more than willing to help.

I propose that we meet at least twice or three times a week to study together, review materials, and keep each other motivated and on track. Don't hesitate to reach out.

Comments

• nosleepstorknosleepstork Alum Member
    3 karma

I would like a study partner as well. What time zone are you in?

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    edited September 2023 568 karma

we have over 100+ members on this discord, so there is probably a good chance that you'll find a group you'll fit into. We've already hit the ground running, would love to see all of you there. We have a study session scheduled for 2pm-4pm ET, and you can choose between LR room, LG room, and RC room. Hopefully one (or more) of our 149 members will join you in the struggle. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/YWc9pVNC.
    May the force be with you.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi @"Saleb Ghiasee", I just want to let you know that we made a new template for posts like this: Template for Study-Group Posts. You might connect with more people if you try that template. All the best!