Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Complete and Accurate list: What is it asking for?

Lsat_slayyyyLsat_slayyyy Live Member

I need clarify on what the complete and accurate list question is really asking for.

Should I consider all solutions across the entire game, for example "complete and accurate list for all entities which can occupy space 3?" Here I might consider all possible solutions across different "worlds" for each game.

Or does LSAC want all possibilities within a "world" for the game, ex/ in a grouping game in which you group entities into groups a, b, c. Within a specific solution only 3 variables could go there, but across all worlds maybe 4 could go there?

Comments

• amelia115amelia115 Alum Member
    4 karma

They are asking for all the possible entities that could occupy that space across all scenarios, not just in one situation. Usually, there are not that many variations or pieces in a logic game though.

Hope this helps! If not let me know and I can try to expand, or maybe someone else can explain better.

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    edited September 2023 797 karma

^ is totally correct. Adding on to what she said, a great way to approach these question types is to figure out what can't be in the spot first and then trying to figure out what can be. I see a lot of people waste time by testing every single game piece in the spot, where a bunch could be saved if you instead focus on what can't be in due to rules/inferences, eliminating the wrong answer choices that way, and then use your previous game boards to confirm what can be in the spot for the remaining choices.