Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Game Drilling Game Types

cira2025cira2025 Core Member

I have a quick question about drilling specific game types. I have finished the lessons on pure sequencing and am about to move onto Sequencing games with a twist. In the videos explaining the sequencing problem sets, J.Y says to practice practice practice. I have done so and have finished each game down to an average of 6 or 7 minutes (in the problem sets) but there are sometimes where I forget the inferences that have been made and it takes me longer sometimes. Should I just focus on drilling sequencing before moving onto sequencing games with a twist? Or complete the sequencing games with a twist and then practice at the end both types of sequencing games (pure and twist)? Any help would be appreciated!

Context: I plan on taking the April 2024 LSAT so I feel I would have enough time to just focus alone but I would love to hear other perspectives!

Comments

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    edited September 2023 797 karma

Glad to hear you're reducing your time on the games! I would say follow the foolproof method. To do this, get them to under target time and a perfect score, then do them a week later and see if you can still do it. When you can still make the inferences a week later and do the games under target time with a perfect score, you know you've solidified the game and your knowledge of the inferences, and I'd say at that point you're in a great spot to move on to a new type of game or game set.