Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What To Use

FatimaaaFatimaaa Alum Member
edited October 2023 in General 10 karma

Hey everyone I'm trying to begin prepping and learning but I don't know where to start. I can't just take practice exams without having learned anything. What resources do you guys recommend me to start with to learn the material itself?

Comments

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    802 karma

7sage offers a pretty great core curriculum that will teach you the basics and get you familiar with the test. I would take the free diagnostic available through LawHub and then work your way through 7sage CC!

• Wisdom - Student ServiceWisdom - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited October 2023 287 karma

Hi @fatiman123,

I edited the title of your post in accordance with forum rule number four (4), which states, "Do not post threads or comments in all caps."

Let me know if you have any questions!

• FatimaaaFatimaaa Alum Member
    10 karma

Thank you Alex and Sashell!

• il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Core Member
    272 karma

I would definitely take a diagnostic before you start any studying. Taking the test is the best way to learn what it is and how the sections are composed. I personally held off on purchasing 7sage until i had learned the basics of the test through khan academy and until i knew i was 100% ready to commit to full-time studying (so as to not waste $)