Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Schedule on New Curriculum

dlgh.820dlgh.820 Core Member
in General 8 karma

Hello, I started the LSAT journey with 7sage two weeks ago. Upon hearing the removal of the Game section, I decided to take the exam after August 2024.

However, I noticed that the study schedule on the V2 (new curriculum) does not include Practice Tests which shortens the formulated prep time. I am unsure if this will be updated by the admin anytime soon or that we adjust on our own by simply adding the previous PTs to the schedule.

Thank you in advance for your feedbacks.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    646 karma

Hi @"leeleol.25", we've made some changes in CCv2 by moving the PrepTests from the Core Curriculum to https://7sage.com/preptests/, so you won't be able to see the PTs in the Study Schedule v1 (https://7sage.com/study-schedule/) while you're in CCV2. This decision was based on a couple of reasons. Firstly, we believe that the PrepTests page offers a better and more organized way to access all the PTs. Secondly, we don't necessarily advise waiting until the end of your studies to take a PT and attempting to complete every PT all at once!

To address this, we've introduced the new Study Scheduler (https://7sage.com/study-schedule-v2/), which assigns lessons in a way like a human tutor. The PrepTests are added here and are spread out to accommodate your study based on the date and hours you added to it.

However, if you don't want to use the new scheduler, note that you can always take a PrepTest as long as you're ready. The course is self-directed, so you can choose how you'd like to study.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

• dlgh.820dlgh.820 Core Member
    8 karma

Hi Mary. Thank you so much for the detailed response.

I have another question... Will I miss anything by committing to LR+RC materials on V2 only?

I noticed that the titles and headings on each versions (V1 &V2) are slightly different.
    I'm pretty sure JY announced that V2 has more coverage on the LR with another LR section added on the LSAT post August, 2024.

However, I just wanted to make sure that I will not be missing anything from neglecting V1.

Thank you in advance.

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14151 karma

@"leeleol.25" v2's Foundations and LR curriculum is better than v1's LR curriculum. If you only use v2, you'll be fine.

• em.jean9em.jean9 Live Member
    6 karma

@"dlgh.820" said:
    Hi Mary. Thank you so much for the detailed response.

I have another question... Will I miss anything by committing to LR+RC materials on V2 only?

I noticed that the titles and headings on each versions (V1 &V2) are slightly different.
    I'm pretty sure JY announced that V2 has more coverage on the LR with another LR section added on the LSAT post August, 2024.

However, I just wanted to make sure that I will not be missing anything from neglecting V1.

Thank you in advance.

I also have this question