Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Scheduling Tip for Remote Testing - 7Sage Forum

Scheduling Tip for Remote Testing

mandy.tranmandy.tran Alum Member
in General 58 karma

Hello everyone! I just scheduled my November 2023 test date through Prometric and had a few little struggles, so I thought I'd share them and hopefully it will help you when signing up for test date.
I signed into my LSAC account about 10 minutes early and immediately clicked on scheduling. Do not wait right until the "allotted" scheduling time opens!!! I was early and still 260 in the queue. When I got through and imputed my desired date to see the available time, I selected one and hit "reserve time slot," but no confirmation text was sent. I found out that there were about 1.5k people in the queue, so it made sense that things were slow, but I started to panic. I decided to just call the Prometric help desk phone number and after a long wait of 20 minutes I was able to talk to someone. They confirmed that it does not look like my selected time was reserved and they helped me schedule my test. They were pretty helpful and quick.

So, basically enter the queue early and when in doubt, call Prometric!