Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nov LSAT w already submitted Apps

csearen99csearen99 Live Member
edited November 2023 in November 2023 LSAT 117 karma

Hellooo,

I guess I wanted to send a discussion to see if this would be a good idea for not.

So background info, I have already completed all my applications back in September because I wanted to only focus on my LSAT and not worry about my applications. So all my schools are simply just waiting for my LSAT score to begin looking into my applications. I’m in a position where I’m only working on my mental psyche bc test anxiety is real for me. Based on all my Pts I’m scoring between 153-160 but I really want to score above 160 to be competitive applicant due to my non competitive GPA. I have confidence in all my other applicant materials but I know there’s importance to the numbers (GPA/LSAT). I decided to also sign up for the January LSAT for a backup if i’m not statified with the score I receive. But i’m debating on either just leaving whatever score on my Nov I get and see what schools decide i’m good enough even with my average scores or canceling it/ leaving it and then working on my January test and if schools decide to make a decision prior to my new test score or wait for it.

If i decide to want to wait for my January score, even though I’ve already done applications, how does that work? Will schools hold back and wait? or will they make a decision and then determine if waiting for a January score is worth it?

I’m sure reaching out to my schools i’ve applied to and seeing what’s the best way to move forward is a good option but I have a tendency to think ahead to prevent a mental break down on Nov 29th lol

Any advice helps!