Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DFW Jan 2024 Study Group/Accountability

csearen99csearen99 Live Member

Hi!

So I had just finished my Nov test and luckily I am signed up for January, but I definitely felt that nasty feeling after finishing it. Now I’m super motivated to do way better for January! I’m looking for some buddies or accountability groups in DFW area (texas) who want to come together and help each other out for the next 2 months!!

let me know!!

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1453 karma

@csearen99 said:
    Hi!

So I had just finished my Nov test and luckily I am signed up for January, but I definitely felt that nasty feeling after finishing it. Now I’m super motivated to do way better for January! I’m looking for some buddies or accountability groups in DFW area (texas) who want to come together and help each other out for the next 2 months!!

let me know!!

Hi there,

We've created a template for students looking for study buddies/groups, which you can access here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/35218/template-for-study-group-posts.

You might connect with more people if you try that template. All the best!