Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it too late?

Hi! I'm conflicted right now because I took my LSAT in November and did not get the score I wanted. I am thinking about taking the January and/or Feb LSAT (depending on my practice test scores) but I feel like that is too late in the cycle to apply for Fall 24. Any advice, should I still apply? I already took a gap year and I feel so behind. :(

Comments

• cira2025cira2025 Live Member
    117 karma

Hi! I feel like if you know you can get your goal score to get into your schools, then I would say to take the LSAT again. However, if your score is on the low side of the schools you want then I recommend taking more time to study. I do understand the feeling of being behind as I am almost done my gap year studying. It is better to get the highest score you can to get more scholarship opportunities and just more of a chance of getting into the schools you want. This is just my advice. Hope it helps and am wishing you the best!

• Kyle L. PereiraKyle L. Pereira Live Member
    44 karma

Definitely not too late. This is a slow cycle, I am banking on the January test if my November score is not up to par.