Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Joined! Cold Diagnostic 153

JurisDorktorateJurisDorktorate Core Member
in General 117 karma

New subscriber here- Just took the PT 1 as a cold(ish) diagnostic after completing 7Sages Foundations section over the weekend and no prior study. I have yet to begin the core curriculum’s overview of the 3 individual sections.

Scored a 153 timed. RC-LG-LR. Completed RC but no time for a second round of review. Solved the first two LG’s, but struggled on the third. I was not able to get to the fourth LG and was pretty fatigued by the third section, wound up with quite a few answers blank in LR. Scores hovered around -10 in each section.

I decided not to blind review since I haven’t gone through the core curriculum yet and didn’t want to spend an inordinate amount of time without some foundational principles for how to tackle the games/LR, but overall feeling pretty good for a cold(ish) score!

Comments

• BriannaK13BriannaK13 Alum Member
    41 karma

Mine went similar. I got a 156 cold without blind review. Now i'm a month or so in and doing much better on LR (i got -18 across the two sections).