Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best day to schedule remote testing to avoid technical difficulties and system overload?

izzy101247izzy101247 Alum Member
edited December 2023 in General 103 karma

Hi y’all,

I am taking the Jan LSAT, and I am trying to decide which day to take the test. I’m testing remotely and am fortunate enough to be completely available for all offered days (Wednesday through Saturday).

Is there an optimal day to remote test to avoid issues from Prometric’s end? Does the system run into more difficulties on Friday or Saturday? I’m assuming more people take the test on those days. Are there more glitches on first day?

I took the Nov test on the 2nd day, early in the morning, and didn’t run into any issues.

I understand testing/proctor interruptions are ultimately random. Just wanted to see if anyone had some hunches?

At the end of the day, whatever happens, happens. Best of luck to everyone studying!

Comments

• daniel__daniel__ Live Member
    39 karma

Unknown issues could also pop up on the first day of a testing window, so I would take the exam on any non-peak day except the first day. But this assumes that all days are equal for you in terms of personal preference and mental fitness.

I personally would get anxious waiting and would want to get the test over with as quickly as possible. Others might perform better on a certain day due to work, school, or family obligations.

• bradk2sobradk2so Alum Member
    edited December 2023 46 karma

For what it's worth, I took the November LSAT on late-morning Friday and had no issues!