Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would this problem be?

jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
in General 844 karma
Hi guys, did you ever encounter this issue: After you read a RC passage, you think you understand this passage, and you know the support for argument, but when you get to questions, you can't refer some ACs back to passage and you are not confident enough to eliminate wrong ACs? It happens to me sometimes in RC. Thank you all. I am still recovering from burn-out after I found out I was not really recovered on this Thursday, :( :(.

Comments

• c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    Particularly on dense passages, or on passages that I don't get as good a feel of, I like to summarize what I read after each paragraph for content and structure, especially how the paragraph or parts of it relate to the preceding graphs and what I understand to be the overall meaning at that point. And after finsihing, summarizing the passage as a whole as well. This technique may help you with recall as you are effectively hashing out the main points many times over.
  • jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    @c.janson35, thanks for your advice. In the last passage, I always had hard time concentrating on the passage and summarizing the whole passage. Did you do this even if you were running out of time?