Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will canadian law schools accept feb

prayingfor2024prayingfor2024 Live Member

I am applying for Sept 2024 cycle, I've had a really rough year. Initially registered for the Jan test, however had a huge confusion with Lsac and didnt know that appoinments had to be made for tests. Missed the deadline and now my only option is Feb. Besides an lsat score I have a strong application, but do you y'all know if waiting till Feb of this year is realistic with Canadian and Ontario Law schools?

Comments

• trintrintrintrin Live Member
    21 karma

Most if not all schools will take up to January for entry into law school in September. They don't usually take February. It's worth checking for the specific law schools you applied to though

• lawyerornolawyerlawyerornolawyer Alum Member
    12 karma

I am applying to Osgoode and UofT, currently studying for Jan LSAT, feel free to contact with me so we can study together!!

• laversmadisonlaversmadison Core Member
    10 karma

DAL specifies that they do! They state they don't take LSAT's written after March 1st. Just depends on the school- I am taking in Feb as well and applying to DAL

• laversmadisonlaversmadison Core Member
    10 karma

DAL specifies that they do! They state they don't take LSAT's written after Ma Just depends on the school- I am taking in Feb as well and applying to DAL