1 minute break between sections 1&2 and 3&4?

Hi folks, this may have been covered already but I am taking the January LSAT and am trying to take my last 10 PTs under as real testing conditions as possible, including doing them on Lawhub under timed conditions and then inputting my answers in 7sage to BR.

I took the test last January and recall that there was an optional 1 minute break between sections 1&2 as well as between 3&4.

I've heard mixed comments with some saying each 35 min section now starts immediately one after the other (outside of the 10 min break halfway through).

It definitely helps to be able to take a few deep breaths between sections before diving back in. Can anyone confirm whether or not there are 1 minute timers between each pair of sections?

Comments

• arimalreharimalreh Live Member
    10 karma

When I took it this past August, I remember having three minutes before having to start the next section. I was really surprised because I assumed the next section would start right after automatically, but I had 3 minutes. Of course I could have continued next and gotten to the next section, but I remember the screen saying something about how there's 3 minutes till the next section starts automatically. I did not take the full time though because I hadn't anticipated it so I didn't practice for it and didn't want to mess up my routine. I hope this helps!

• bankyalade1bankyalade1 Core Member
    28 karma

There was 1 minute between the two sections when I wrote it in November.