Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I make sure drills don't pull from all prep tests?

amisha.sethiamisha.sethi Core Member
in General 6 karma

I thought that drills only pull from PT1-35 but I see them pulling from the PT70s and PT80s for the LR drills. How do I avoid this as to not compromise all of the prep tests? I want to save some where I haven't seen any of the questions to use for prep as well.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"amisha.sethi"

Sorry about that. That is because the Auto Builder pulls mostly from PT 1 to 45 but also pulls from later PTs that are from the second LR sections that are skipped if you take a PrepTest using the option "Current 3-section LSAT (LG,LR,RC)."

However, you can create custom drills using our Advanced Builder. Here is how to do this:
    1. Go to the Drills page
    2. Select "Advanced Builder"
    3. Select PrepTest
    4. Filter Sections (LG, LR, RC)
    5. Filter tags
    6. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt36" (optional)
    7. Tap the plus icon at the leftmost column to add all the questions, or scroll down and mark the questions you want to include with the plus icon on the left
    8. Finally, tap on "Create Drill with ... questions" located at the bottom of the page

Please see the sample GIF below:

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Live Member
    643 karma

@"Juliet - Student Service" Thank you for explaining how autobuilder pulls LR questions from the higher PTs. I wasn't using autobuilder because of this. Now I can use it. It is nice to be able to easily incorporate LR questions from higher PTs in the drills. Great feature!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@LivinLaVidaLSAT, You're welcome! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.