Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have An Idea For The Site

LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
in General 1024 karma
I learn best by explaining to others. Is their anyway that a feed can be created that automatically adds the newest comments on videos/the coarse to a list that provides the link to the problem and comment.

Say you are working through the LAWGIC chapter and you comment that you don't understand contrapositive on slide 34/55. Your comment would automatically move to the #1 spot on a list with a link to the slide, that way you could get an answer within minutes instead of 3 months later.

Just thought it could help people like me really concrete the ideas and also get new studiers a quicker response.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    If I'm understanding you correctly then I think they already have this. This is how the recent comments/questions on the main page of 7Sage works. The curriculum and forums are separate entities, as some of us spend more time here and others spend more time answering curriculum questions. If what you're talking about isn't what I referenced on the main page then feel free to ask questions like that in the forum and provide a link until such time that the issue is otherwise addressed from a technical perspective.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited August 2015 12637 karma
    There's a feed to the left of your dashboard (scroll down):
    http://7sage.com/dashboard/
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Dashboard! That's what I was thinking of.