Disappointed in January performance / Where to go from here? (How do I ask a Sage on here lol)

DeboF2000DeboF2000 Alum Member
in General 50 karma

I have been averaging a 173 through my last few prep tests and I have come to have a pretty good intuition about what I scored before I actually see it. I know in my gut that I maxed out at mid-high 160s on the January test and just don't know how to use the time before Februarys test. Should I go back to basics and try the other version of the syllabus, or just drill.

Comments

• pearlbaghestanipearlbaghestani Core Member
    21 karma

What factors do you think led to your lower performance? Did you run out of time and simply not finish all the questions? Or do you think that there were certain elements/questions that you did not have a thorough understanding of? If it was timing, I would suggest really just drilling in timed conditions as many sections as you can (including doing full tests.) Otherwise, try to look for other ways to understand the material, either through 7sage/other LSAT programs, or by doing blind review and watching explanation videos.

• pearlbaghestanipearlbaghestani Core Member
    21 karma

Most importantly, congratulations! Don't sweat it, there's no way to certainly know your score until the end of the month, so just be proud of what you have accomplished.