Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question About How Drill Sets Work in Core Curriculum

ericdanielsilvagomezericdanielsilvagomez Live Member
in General 107 karma

Hi,

I completed a 5-question drill set yesterday and was going to blind review the questions today, but the results disappeared so I had to redo it. Though the results stayed after I pressed on a pin option. Is that why the results from yesterday did not save? Lastly, is there a way I can access those questions again?

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1515 karma

I am so sorry for the trouble, @ericdanielsilvagomez!

You can view your completed and in-progress Drills by going to the Drills tab and tapping on "Show Existing Drills". Just search for this Drill that you recently took or have not completed, and under the Results column, tap on "Review" to view your results. See the GIF below:

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• ericdanielsilvagomezericdanielsilvagomez Live Member
    edited January 18 107 karma

Thank you for showing me how to look up existing drills! I was going to blind review that one, but I think I saw one of the questions in a later drill, so I will probably skip it. Do you think that is a good idea strategy-wise? Also, when I use to do my studying with another test prep company a couple months ago, I did over 100 LR MBT questions, and it seems like some of them are overlapping during the drills. When it comes to preserving the questions, is that concerning since it was 100 questions? Or does it matter more that I get them right, even if I've already seen them? Lastly, I noticed that the 12 drill sets for MSS questions come out to around 60 questions. Will there be more of those questions available? @"Cherry - Student Service"

• matthew.toddmatthew.todd Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited January 19 16 karma

Hey @ericdanielsilvagomez .Redoing questions can be beneficial strategy-wise, so long as it isn't so recent that you immediately remember the answer. What we do try to preserve is questions from certain PTs to keep those as new to you as possible. I wouldn't worry too much about redoing questions in drills!

• ericdanielsilvagomezericdanielsilvagomez Live Member
    edited January 20 107 karma

Thanks for the response! It definitely gives me some relief. As I mentioned in an earlier comment, I am working on the 12 drilling sets of the MSS questions in the core curriculum. Recently, I’ve been struggling to finish all five questions, even with my time and half accommodation. But when I finish, I always blind review and get the questions right most of the time. Should I delay in doing timed drilling sets until later on in the core curriculum? I’m at over 7 percent done for the LR section. @"Cherry - Student Service"