Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

video wont load

Hello, none of the videos on the syllabus are working Ive cleared all the cache and took off my ad block and they still don't load. I also changed the video player settings as some prior discussions have said that has helped. None of these are working.

Comments

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    239 karma

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the trouble.

I tried to reproduce the issue, but I'm afraid I was not able to. I was able to play the videos on the Syllabus immediately. If it helps, I'm using Chrome on Mac. Please see my sample GIF below where I viewed the Relationships lesson from the Syllabus:
    Relationships

I want to make sure that you can play and watch the videos on the site. Could you let me know which browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc) and device you're using so I can investigate this further?

You could also try using a different browser such as Firefox or Safari and make sure that your software is up to date to to see if it helps.

Let me know how it goes. I'm here to assist you!