Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to maximize 7sage's Website utility?

toodle232-1-1-1toodle232-1-1-1 Core Member
in General 14 karma

I think the strength of 7sage lies in the analytics/drilling features. The ability to drill LG's by type, to create your own practice sets by Q type of LR, or to look at all level 5 science passages, for example, are all incredibly useful tools to hone in on our weaknesses and easily practice them. Seeing what we miss most on our PT's via the analytics, and being able to make notes on each question while doing BR is a straight up blessing. I was making excel sheets and google docs with question types I missed and notes on them and needless to say discovering 7sage has saved so much time.

I keep finding new useful features, but there's so many things that I have no clue what they do and no clear way to find out. It would be nice to know because perhaps I'm missing features that would save me even more time, for example, it would be nice to star certain RC passages/questions from my drills to come back and review later instead of having to write them down in a separate notebook and go back and fourth between the site and my physical notes.

My hope is that people can start posting their favorite less obvious functions, or tell me about little discoveries you've made on this website that have made reviewing/studying more efficient or convenient? Also if anyone knows where to find a super comprehensive tutorial on all the features that are available on this website, and what all the functions means on the answer review page that would be great. It has explanations about what some features mean when you hover over (like what score bracket got a question right) but many functions don't have that explanation and I suspect there's a hoard of things that I might find useful that I just haven't noticed yet.

Admins, if you see this you guys should consider making a concise but comprehensive video (for our attention span's sake please 25 mins max) that explains ALL of the features a student might want to use. If you've taken the time to add it to your site then you must think we'd want them- so tell us where they are and how to best use them!