Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turning BR/Untimed Score into Timed Scores

bellatennis55bellatennis55 Alum Member
edited January 31 in General 12 karma

Hi everyone,

I have been with 7sage for a couple of months and it's been so helpful. I am able to understand the test well; however, I am struggling with getting the scores I want during a timed test. I am able to correct at least 25 questions more throughout the whole test when untimed. If anyone has thoughts or tips on how I should improve this please let me know. Thank you!!

Comments

• il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Core Member
    275 karma

Firstly, being able to correct 25 questions is awesome, good job!!!! Are you keeping a wrong answer journal? If not, I highly recommend using that, which will allow you to start seeing patterns in your errors. Next time you blind review, right down the reasoning for your corrections and write down your error in thinking / the reason you got it wrong under timed conditions (obviously, reasons other than "i was timed" lol!!) For me, I've definetly noticed patterns in my thinking when I am rushed that I don't necessarily fall for when I am un-timed.

• bellatennis55bellatennis55 Alum Member
    12 karma

Thank you so much for your comment. I will definitely do this in review thank you!!