Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prept Tests--where do you buy ALLL of them?

jckdhtns21jckdhtns21 Alum Member
in General 6 karma
I'm seriously considering upgrading to 7 Sage Ultimate in preparation for the 5 December LSAT, but it looks as if the latter half of the curriculum is ALL Prep Test work (which I like), how did you buy all of these prep tests and ensure you got the right versions? Next, some of the material seems like it requires "clean questions" (aka Logic Games), if you're practicing in the alloted space, wouldn't this require having multiple (up to 10!?) copies of the questions?? I know LASC offers the prep-tests, does anyone have a link other than Amazon to be sure we're getting the right ones for this course of study....

Comments

• jckdhtns21jckdhtns21 Alum Member
    6 karma
    SO upon further digging I found this thread:
    http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2770/list-of-affordable-pts-paperback-hard-copy

Bottom line: there is no complete source for all of these prep tests! I will check around, but if I can't find them it looks like I'll be slinging a few hundred dollars at Amazon and relying on the US Mail to get them in time (stationed overseas...). If anyone has any advice I'm open to it... thanks
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    You can buy all of the preptests (up until PT72, but including PT A, B, and C) here for $300:

http://everylsat.com/official-lsat-preptests-4-section-lsat-practice-tests-c-45_36/every-official-preptest-p-191.html
  • MatthewJAMatthewJA Alum Member
    52 karma
    If you are interested in purchasing all the prep-tests, than the package provided by @c.janson35 is the most competitive i've seen thus far on the ol' world wide web. With that being said if you go to Cambridge LSAT and check out their options, you'll see that they're more expensive but, have different options as far as purchasing PT's 1-40 organized by: question type and difficulty - this is what I purchased; I also purchased PT's 41-72 (I think...maybe 74?) which are a 4 section PT.

I paid a bit more than what @c.janson35 option was, but, just another option for yah.

Good-luck with the studying!
  • martinmartin Alum Member
    edited August 2015 9 karma
    Send me your email and I will purchase the PDF versions for a fellow LSAT-er. Simply my way of giving back to this community.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2015 7965 karma
    @MatthewJA said:
    With that being said if you go to Cambridge LSAT and check out their options, you'll see that they're more expensive but, have different options as far as purchasing PT's 1-40 organized by: question type and difficulty - this is what I purchased; I also purchased PT's 41-72 (I think...maybe 74?) which are a 4 section PT.
    Cambridge is no longer providing PDF's per this Tweet from Aug 14th:
    Cambridge LSAT ‏@CambridgeLSAT Aug 14
    Just a reminder, today is the last day you can purchase downloads and paperbacks with actual LSAT questions through our site.
    @c.janson35 's EveryLSAT (how big a check they cuttin' you these days, buddy??!) is your best and possibly only option for PDF's, which is likely the best format for obtaining all PT's without the shipping issues.
  • NoonercsNoonercs Alum Member
    14 karma
    My school has a "free and for sale" facebook page that has undergrads, grad students, law students, med students, etc and I posted on it to see if anyone had preptests I could buy off of them in an attempt to buy them cheaper than all the online stores and I got about 30 of them for free off of a few different people who had already taken the LSAT and didn't need them anymore so I recommend seeing if your university has a similar group! I saved a ridiculous amount of money just by asking!!
  • jckdhtns21jckdhtns21 Alum Member
    6 karma
    Thanks everyone for all of the great info. and for some of the private messages--I have had limited connectivity recently (active duty military), but I am back on the grid and really appreciated these responses. Dec 5th LSAT, here I come!!!! (after hundreds of hours of prep of course ;)).
  • LSATdogfmlLSATdogfml Free Trial Member
    62 karma
    pass-me-downs from upperclassmen. Didn't spend a dime. But now i gotta go find PT 74 and 75