Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking Advice on Taking Feb Test

studylawmmstudylawmm Alum Member

I am registered for the February test, but I am fine with my January score and it is above the median for the school I want to go to. This was the only time I took the test and I know it’s recommended to take it twice, but I feel like it’s getting too late into the application cycle to wait for February and not have a complete application until March to apply with. For reference my Jan score was 64 percentile (15high) and 2 points higher than my target school’s median and my GPA is slightly above their median as well. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Core Member
    edited January 31 272 karma

Hmmm. If I were you I would cancel it and focus on applying ASAP, especially since both your gpa and lsat are above the median and it is getting very late into the cycle.

• jakobscheinjakobschein Core Member
    9 karma

I agree with above. I think if you're already satisfied with your score, you should focus on applying now.

• Kitty McMaster-1Kitty McMaster-1 Alum Member
    80 karma

apply now - the score won't come out until almost march.
    Or you can indicate on your application that you have one more test to take and potentially will have a higher score!