Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drill analytics

RedRidingHood-1RedRidingHood-1 Live Member
in General 173 karma

Feedback

Wondering if drills analytics is a feature the 7sage team is thinking about. I think it would be useful to have analytics on drills and not just PrepTests. What do other people think?

Comments

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    160 karma

Hi there,

I apologize if your drills aren't included in your analytics and thank you for your feedback.

Please know that when you complete a drill, you will be given the option to review the results. To view your Custom Drill Set results, select the Drill Set you took by going to the Drills tab and tapping on "Show Existing Drills." Search for the custom drill set that you previously took, and under the Results column, tap on "Review" to view your results. See the GIF below:

By reviewing your results, you'll be able to see which question type you need to focus on. See the sample screenshot below:

In this sample, I need to focus on the MSS question more since I have a lot of questions I got incorrectly.

However, we're always looking to improve so I have shared your thoughts with the team. Feel free to reach out at any time should you have any additional feedback or questions or concerns. We're always happy to help!