Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Random Untimed Score

il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Live Member
edited February 10 in General 269 karma

I’ve been PTing in the low to mid 160s (I should add that I haven’t been PTing much, I’ve probably completed 4-5 in the last 3 months because I had just finish the CC and was focused on drilling). My PT last week was 162 (which was lower than my last) and 167 BR. I made a lot of silly mistakes on it such as missing an “except” in question stem and misreading a premise to say the opposite. Since then I’ve been really hammering my main areas of weakness and taking time to go over my thinking. Anyway, since I was bored at work today I decided to do an Untimed PT since I knew I’d be interrupted. I scored a 175 (UNTIMED**) and a 176 BR. I just really don’t know what I should take away from this. I know this isn’t reflective of my score for a timed test. I don’t have any issue with timing in that I always finish and have a few min left over to go back, but can I infer that it’s an issue of not being able to apply my deeper knowledge in a fast enough pace? I guess I’m asking what you guys would take away from this in terms of applying it to your studying and getting the score under timed conditions?