Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone ever been denied after filing a LSAC Test Day Complaint?

JustinofhousestarkJustinofhousestark Core Member
edited February 11 in General 16 karma

I took the february LSAT today, and was interrupted a dozen times by the proctor. Granted, it was mostly due to me reading the questions aloud. I was also interrupted to fix my camera, and they would not pause the clock while I was made to move the camera.

I have ADHD and anxiety, and this is on file because I received an extra 10 mintue break. My question is whether or not anyone has ever tried to take the backup exam, by filing a test day complaint, and been denied? Do you guys think they will denie me? Once I had been interrupted a few times, it was very hard to regather my train of thought (especially due to my adhd), and I ended up guessing on way more questions than any practice test that I have ever taken!

Comments

• jiwoonyoon.sgjiwoonyoon.sg Core Member
    92 karma

Hi, from what I've heard the LSAC is very lenient with re-tests and honestly your complaint seems valid even without the ADHD taken into account. But the only way you'll find out is by registering a complaint :) Do it fast, it'll take some stress off your mind.

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    797 karma

You won't get denied. People get retakes for far less than this.