Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Help!

Raptor9834Raptor9834 Core Member
edited February 13 in General 6 karma

I have been studying since January and I have completed 20% of the syllabus, my lsat is in April and I do not plan on doing another LSAT as I have to apply for Law school and I plan on going this year. I want to get around a 160. I did my first PT at the start and I got a 143. I'm confused on what is the most effective way I should be studying with the time I have right now.
From the past week I have decided that everyday I will be doing drills and practicing one specific type of question whether that is LR or LG. I am not doing the syllabus in order anymore and I will skip to the parts where the types of questions are explained so I have a brief idea on how to approach them. Please give me suggestions and the plan I should be incorporating to reach my goal. Thank you

Comments

• peezusmcgeepeezusmcgee Core Member
    edited February 13 148 karma

I think you should take more time.

• darlenemae.1997darlenemae.1997 Core Member
    58 karma

Hi, we are on the same boat here. I initially planned to take the April LSAT, but with the rate I am going right now with my PT scores, I decided to push it to June and probably will take it again in August. What I am doing differently right now is that I watch the intro video on the CC and then do untimed drills on that specific question type. I review the explanation videos on the questions I got wrong and do wrong answer journals. If I still don't understand the CC, I refer to my book called LSAT Trainer by Mike Kim. I basically study about 2-3 hours a day since I have a full time job and I meet with my tutor once a week and go over the lessons I still don't understand. .... Basically my suggestion is maybe hire a tutor? and continue to do more drills (untimed) before you incorporate timed drills. Good luck! Like I said, we are on the same boat. You are not alone!