Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drilling

msparks701msparks701 Core Member
edited March 2 in General 4 karma

I am just getting started and created my study schedule. I am not seeing drilling/practice tests on there. Should we finish the study schedule curriculum before we get started on creating drills and taking practice tests?

Comments

• ari.igniteprepari.igniteprep Free Trial Member
    edited March 2 9 karma

Such a great question!

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    165 karma

Hi @msparks701, the Study Schedule follows the Core Curriculum (or Syllabus) in order. The drills are usually located after the lessons in a section and before the problem sets. See the sample screenshot below:

We generally recommend that students work through the Core Curriculum in order. However, you can choose which Lessons you wish to focus on by tapping on that Lesson title or you can directly skip those you already know and do drills.

You can always take the Drills as long as you feel ready. The course is self-paced so you can choose how you would like to study.

I hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.