Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

August LSAT study buddy

ellenlululuellenlululu Live Member
in Study Groups 7 karma

Hi everyone, I am an international applicant currently doing my bachelors at the university of Edinburgh (studying German&Philosophy). I am planning on taking the August 2024 LSAT. So far I’ve only done the old PT, scoring around 170. Would like to find someone to go through the new format PT together :) Feel free to drop me a message.
Also I have a small question. I am finishing my bachelors degree in June/July 2025 and hoping to attend the 2025 fall JD class. Is it too late/too early to take the August 2024 LSAT? Thanks for any information.

Comments

• jaythefuturejdjaythefuturejd Live Member
    6 karma

Hi,
    August 2024 LSAT is the perfect time to take it I have heard!! With applications opening in October, you have more than enough time to get your scores and even decide if it is better to take another test in September/October. I would love to be your study buddy. I am not scoring nearly as high as you in PT but being that I have been working to apply to law school and I graduated last spring, maybe I could help with your actual application? I was a part of the LSAC writing program they did last fall, and I have been spending a good amount of time in my gap year to curate the best application for me. maybe we can exchange ideas and study time? And i can gain some insight form you on how to best knock out this test.

• ellenlululuellenlululu Live Member
    7 karma

Hi jay, sorry for the late reply, for some reason I did not receive any notifications for your message, Would you like to exchange contact? I also formed a WhatsApp study group for LSAT. Let me know if you would like to join the group.