Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tips for Studying When Getting only 5 Difficulty Wrong

il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Core Member
edited April 1 in General 272 karma

As title says, at this point in my studying i am only really getting the 5 star difficulty questions wrong. When i take untimed tests, I'm scoring in the high 170s (ik this doesn't matter lol), but on timed, I'm still scoring in the mid 160s and sometimes high 160s because of these dang 5 star questions!

Btw I am taking August lsat, no LG.

What seems to be the preferred method of studying when you reach this point? I recently also got an lsat lab subscription so I have more explanations available for these 5 star questions (7sage is great, but many explanations are missing or seemed rushed through). But other than drilling 5 stars and the ones I've got wrong, and going over them until i am 100% confident why its right, is there anything else I can be doing? Maybe specific types of drills or like confidence drills? I honestly don't know. I'm getting so tired of months and months of studying. I also have the loophole book so maybe that for LR help? I know I'm capable of 170s but not sure what that final push I need is. I feel like I've hit a plateau.