Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New

remiolani-1remiolani-1 Live Member
edited April 15 in Study Guides/Cheat Sheets 5 karma

Hello everyone I am new here and just starting my LSAT journey and plan on taking the September exam. I'm trying to customize a study schedule to guide me as I am completely lost on what my daily studying should consist of. I tried to put my study end date to August 31st with today as a start date for 30 hours a week, but it either changes my end date to May 31st or changes my hours from 30 to 10 every time I try to submit. Would anyone know why this may be?

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited April 16 1542 karma

Hi @remiolani-1 sorry for the confusion!

If you are using the Study Scheduler for the lessons in CC V1, you can only either choose your start and end date, and then we determine your study rate, assuming you should do every lesson in the CC OR you choose your study rate, and then we determine your end date, making the same assumption. Please note that for this Study Scheduler, you cannot set the start and end date and study rate at the same time.

However, if you will be using the Study Scheduler for CCv2, you will be able to choose your study rate, end date, and study rate, and we fit as much of the CC (plus other tasks, like drills and PTs) into the schedule as we can.

We recommend using the Study Scheduler v2 (Beta) with CCv2, as it was designed specifically for CCv2, and allows you to customize the curriculum and assign lessons like a human tutor would. You can enter the start and end date and how many hours you would like to spend studying per week and it would assign lessons for you to study.

You can access it here: https://7sage.com/study-schedule-v2/. Feel free to bookmark the new scheduler, as it's not yet added to the Syllabus.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any additional questions.