Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

forgot to double space personal statement

mereyes2mereyes2 Live Member

hello! i am having major last minute application anxiety…i didn’t double space my personal statement on two applications and am now freaking out because i don’t remember if it was a requirement. i believe i would have noticed since i noticed it in my most recent application and formatted accordingly, but now i am horribly second guessing myself. should i contact the admissions offices and ask if they would like me to resubmit the statement? what would you do? :(

Comments

• strugglinbutsmilinstrugglinbutsmilin Live Member
    105 karma

I would just let it go. I've heard in law school admissions podcasts that they find that annoying as multiple applicants bombard the admissions office with such questions. If the formatting wasn't correct, that's not great..but I think it's worse to be labeled as the annoying applicant on top of having incorrect formatting. If you are worried that the admissions team is going to think you're not detail oriented, or the like, give your self some grace. They know this is a stressful time for applicants.